Did you know that Bingos provide on average $2500-$2900 per bingo?
Parents/guardians are expected to participate in fundraising efforts to assist the Calgary Branch in providing the funds to support an enriched and diversified program for the cadets.
All volunteering opportunities will have an assigned Volunteer Points (VP) value. Calgary Branch requires 50 VPs per cadet to be earned, with a maximum of 100 VPs per family.
BINGO and CASINO SCHEDULE
2015 - 2016 Training Year
Sunday - 20 September 2015 - 10 VPs
Sunday 11 October 2015- 10 VPs
Saturday 7 November 2015- 10 VPs
Monday 25 January 2016 (double bingo) - up to 35 VPs
Saturday 20 February 2016 - 10 VPs
Saturday 23 April 2016 - 10 VPs
Sunday 5 June2016 - 10 VPs
- Afternoon - 10:45 (10:45AM) - 15:30 (3:30PM)
- Evening - 16:15 (4:15PM) - 21:30 (9:30PM)
- Late Night - 21:30 (9:15PM) - 00:00 (midnight)
- A meals break and a free meal are provided during afternoon and evening shifts.
- A break and beverage allowance is provided during the late night shift.
- No experience is required - all training will be provided.
- Grey Eagle Casino is a smoking faciity
- Further information, including time requirements, will be posted shortly.
To book your bingo volunteer date contact our bingo coordinator Clara Gingras:
Email: Clara Gingras
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to volunteer for Bingos and Casinos throughout the year. Most of our cadet training is provided to them at little or not cost to the families, but to do that, we need the fund raising proceeds to cover the costs. Bingos and Casinos are a great way to meet other cadet parents.
As the Calgary Branch is required to provide a specific number of volunteers for each event, or pay a hefty financial penalty, it is extremely important that you show up for all bingos for which you have volunteered. If circumstances arise such that you are unable to work a scheduled bingo, please inform our bingo coordinator Clara Gingras by email above as soon as possible so a replacement can be found to book an alternate time.