Leave RequestCadets must notify the Administration Officer (Admin O) of any absences and leave requests in advance.
The preferred method of notification is the contact form.
- Your surname, given name, rank (in that order, separated by commas).
- Your division.
- The dates you will be absent (if only one day, enter only From Date and leave To Date blank).
- The reason for the absence.
Cadets who are unable to attend mandatory events *must* submit a leave request to the CO in writing (paper or email), in addition to this notification form. Phoning Ship's Office is not acceptable for a mandatory event.
Mandatory events include:
- Full Ship's Company Practice
- Ceremonial Divisions parade
- Remembrance Day parade
- Battle of the Atlantic parade
- Annual Ceremonial Review
- Others at CO's discretion