Leave RequestCadets must notify the Administration Officer (Admin O) of any absences and leave requests in advance. Note that leave requests are also required for virtual training.
The preferred method of notification is the contact form.
- Your surname, given name, rank (in that order, separated by commas).
- Your division.
- The dates you will be absent (if only one day, enter only From Date and leave To Date blank).
- The reason for the absence.
Cadets who are unable to attend mandatory events *must* submit a leave request to the CO in writing (paper or email), in addition to this notification form. Phoning Ship's Office is not acceptable for a mandatory event.
Mandatory events include:
- Full Ship's Company Practice
- Ceremonial Divisions parade
- Remembrance Day parade
- Battle of the Atlantic parade
- Annual Ceremonial Review
- Others at CO's discretion